Guidelines for SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Please note the following instructions for the preparation of abstracts:
- Abstracts must be written in English and should be structured in such a way as to include: Objectives, background, methods, results and conclusions.
- All abbreviations must be defined before being used as an abbreviation in the text.
- Abstracts should contain no more than 250 words of text in the recommended font: Times New Roman, size 11 pts.
- Use single spacing.
- Title should be typed in UPPER CASE letters in bold and not exceed more than 100 characters.
- The author/s names and institution/s should be in upper and lower case.
- Please indicate the name of the presenting author, who will be considered the contact person for all correspondence connected with this abstract.
- Abstract(s) may be submitted via the email: email@example.com
The abstracts will be published in Abstract Book of Symposium
A free publication of the presentation as a research paper in the journal “Biological Physics and Chemistry” is available.